We all have idiosyncrasies that make us who we are. The peculiarity of it all makes it annoying and fun sometimes, depending upon what, where and how it surfaces. And here we talk about travel quirks, and I am sure you will be able to relate to atleast one. And if not, Great!
We talk to random traveler’s and they leave us speechless. Check these out:
- I rarely carry my toiletry bag, if I am checking in a hotel. Why would I, when I know they will provide me with all that is needed. Yes, my perfume is the only exception. Gayatri, Singer
- I always sanitize the cutlery that is provided in the aircraft. I know it sounds crazy, but I do. Renu, Home maker
- I check for a hidden cameras everywhere in the hotel room, washroom–even if it is a five star property. And no matter what, I don’t take out my bag of undergarments outside of my suitcase. Subhash, IT consultant
- I don’t use the cushions, and don’t move around things too much in the room, lest it gets dirty. Indrani , Journalist
- I chant a little prayer in my mind before the plane takes off. Shibani, PR