Abu Dabhi, capital of United Arab Emirates is one of the best countries to live in. Known for the world’s largest handloomed carpet,fastest roller coaster,the tower with the greatest lean,the largest cluster of buildings of 21st century, Abu Dabhi loves to accept and challenge world records. Abu Dhabi offers opportunities to understand the UAE’s history through museums, exhibitions and tours. It can also be experienced through strolls around the dhow harbour, haggling in markets and absorbing the atmosphere at sheesha cafes.
A country that sits off the mainland on the island in the Persian (Arabian)Gulf, its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the modern towers and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dabhi and Marina mall that dominates the skyline.
We list down the best must-visits
1. Out of major sightseeing attraction in Abu Dabhi ,The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the most beautiful place to visit. Opened in 2007,after approximately 20 years of construction,clad in a macedonian marble,this mosque features Persian carpet,crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41000 worshipers.Artisans utilized glass work,mosaic tiling and intricate carvings to spectacular effect on both the interior and exterior.
2. Another must visit is the Heritage Village, which gives you an idea of typical Emirati life before the oil boom. It’s located in a pretty beach area of the city, which is a pleasant place to wander. There are exhibits featuring traditional day-to-day objects, as well as introducing local agriculture and the pearl diving trade.
3. Emirates Zoo is a good place to visit for a wildlife enthusiast. It houses all kinds of wildlife animals,reptiles and amphibians. Kids love to visit this place. I am saying this on the basis of my personal experience. five times I have been to this place just because my four year old son wanted to go. He loves watching animals and their unexpected activities.Kids can touch and feed grass to the domestic animals and feeding a milk bottle to the sheeps. Only a short drive from Abu Dhabi,this awesome zoo makes for a fun day out.
4. Vruuuuuuuuuuum vruuuuuuuum….. Must go place in Abu Dabhi for a roller coaster ride literally. Trip to abu Dabhi is incomplete without a raising a desert storm The drive takes you up and down, a sand dune splash on window glasses is not less than experiencing a 3D effect. After a 4WD ride they take you to tents where they welcome you with khajoor and tea. There u can play in sand, get yourself clicked in Arabi dress Abaya and Tandura.Later on relax and enjoy your buffet watching belly dancing.Overall its an awesome adventure to experience.
5. Ferrari world is located in Yas Island in Abu Dabhi,UAE.It is the only Ferrari branded theme park and has been named as the “Middle East’s Leading Tourist Attraction” at the World Travel Awards 2015. Its gigantic red roof houses numerous exciting rides which features the fastest roller-coaster ride in the world ,Formulla Rossa,with a top speed of 250 kmph in 4.9 seconds. Apart from it there are many more rides for adults and children too.There are plenty of choice for the whole family. Ferrari world,Abu Dabhi never sleeps ,open 365 days a year,gives a unique experience to the visitors of every age in a refreshing,indoor,climate-controlled environment.